Monday 29 May 2017

bank holiday weekend..again

Well that was a bloody fab long weekend. It involved copious amounts of alcohol with lots of friends and a few nana naps thrown in inbetween ..with a trip to our fave place (Salts Mill) as a bobby-bonus at the end.
I went to see The Specials in Leeds on Saturday with my friend. And two of her friends. Who are now my friends too. Cos friends are catching. It was outside and despite the doom and gloom coming from the Met Office it didn't rain and we had a brill afternoon/evening/early morning. Oh yes people. We even went clubbing afterwards! I needed a couple of visits to my bed on Sunday before I felt human enough to get back on it with the other half for our customary bank holiday trip to the pub though. I'm not as young as I used to be...


No comments:

Post a Comment